Sunday 22 September 2013

GDT at Norwegian Papir Design - third page "Resting"



Hello beautiful peeps!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Yesterday was spent baking for the party hubbs and I went to in the evening. A beautiful lady and dear friend had a very special birthday. Later in October I will share what I created as gift for her.

It's Sunday again and time for me to share my third GDT page for Norwegian Papirdesign. One more to go after this.

Here's my "Resting", a sweet page in blue hues.



The main focus of this page is strangely enough the 
jeans blue backing paper. 
Its dreamy indigo colour set the tone for the whole page.

The sweet sweet soft as baby's hair pink second layer is absolutely gorgeous IRL. Its pattern or the delicate pink hue 
don't photograph at all.

Prima masking and stamping in pink, gray and black. 
Misting in Jeans Blue.


Another four-legged family member of the Finnish 
photographer's household. 
May I introduce Mr Svante himself having a rest in the boat shed.


These Papirdesign chippie hearts were dresses in 
a soft blue/gray stripey paper from Meg's Garden and 
topped with a sweet Papirdesign rose.

Fussy-cutting from papers from Meg's Garden.


Have no clue which brand the chippie picket fence is, had removed the wrapping.
White pretty Papirdesign lace layered under it
 and another rose on the fussy-cut leaves.



More of the sweet.


Wish the text print on the pale pink Papirdesign paper would photograph better.
Just look at  how authentique the jeans print is! 
lusciously bold and vibrant!

***

PRODUCT LIST

Papers: Papirdesign collection Naturligtvis "Dongeri PD 12701"
collection Til Konfirmanten, side B "Önsker för fremtiden PD 12662"

Embellies: Papirdesign roses and  lace

Stash: Prima mask, Prima stamps, Prima flowers, mists, inks, chalk, 
acrylic paint, chippie picket fence, fussy cutting

***

So wonderful having you for a visit, thank you and 
hope to see you again on Tuesday, 24th when
I'll share a page with new Prima goodies!

Cheers! xoxo Eila

6 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeously layered and detailed lay-out! I really love the denim blue accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooo beautiful Eila. You are such an inspiration to me. Beautiful colours, great design.. fabulous work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful and inspiring layout Eila... I just love you and your creation my friend....hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are always inspirational dear Eila. They give me a sense of the place were you live; so different from this side of the world...Love that ?West Highland White doggie peeking out and as always, your layers are sublime. I think the chippie fence could be from Imaginarium. I have some still in it's packet. Thanks for you kind words on my blog....they make me smile from ear to ear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forwards to seeing the special gift for your friend in October!!! Another delightful layout, loved the little hound in the photograph... your fussy cutting is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete