Tuesday 17 September 2013

Something just for me - "Morning Glory"

Happy Hump Day!

When the postman started bringing the new Prima stuff I had ordered from da US some time ago, I simply had to create something then and there. Such pretty pretty products!

This page is for no challenge and isn't based on any sketch, it was made just for pure pleasure.
 
 I used pale a pale teal paper from Fancy Pants that I found during my
stash raiding earlier this summer to enhance the 
pretty pattern of the gray paper from Norwegian
 Papirdesign that I used as base for my page.

Just look at that lovely Papirdesign pearl swirl 
going from the main cluster! 
LOVE the little blooms at the end
(some are hidden under the cluster).

I cut mine in half and tucked in the pieces at the top and bottom 
to make it go a longer way.
I also inked it very gently in Ingvild Bolme's 
fluid chalk Teal Damask.



Both photos are actually from the one and same photo but 
I printed it really big and then circle-cut it into two. 

Photo by my special Finnish photographer.


Breakfast on a tranquil morning by the lake. Serenity.
That's the prow of the wooden little boat tied 
to the jetty that you see here.


Prima's collection Delight is adorable. LOVE these blooms!



New Prima mask in there, chalking in Teal Damask, 
misting in Jeans Blue and Patina. 
Some script stamping 
and 
white pearls from Papirdesign.

The top paper from Papirdesign is gorgeous, 
pale cream with a very subtle pattern.
Sooo beautiful!


More Prima Delight.






PRODUCT LIST

Papers: Papirdesign "bröllup PD 12655" and "til deg PD 12652"
Embellies: Papirdesign pearl swirl and pearls.
Prima flair, journalling cards, blooms, resin, mask
Stash: doilies, mists, stamps, inks, chalks, modeling paste, 
gold netting from my friend Joyce Lawrence in the US

****

Thank you so much for your visit, makes me really really happy!

I'll be back on Sunday, 22nd with my 3rd page for Norwegian Papirdesign.
 See you then if you want to!

Toodelipip! xoxox Eila


7 comments:

  1. Oh Eila this is just gorgeous - isn't it wonderful to scrap for the joy of scrapping - those are always my favorite pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful page !! So soft and elegant...my favourite ever. You should create more just for you, just for pure pleasure. Love how you have used the doilies as frames. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page, love the design and the soft colors!Super masking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice just to create for the sake of it and be inspired by such beautiful products... this is an amazing LO, I love all those fine details you always add....the gold mesh under the flowers is so pretty. I adore the photograph, love anything to do with the ocean ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have access to such magnificent photos. They are like something out of a romantic film...love the Prima yummies, especially the bird flair. Love your classy, elegant style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, this is very pretty!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Eila this is just so super stunning! One of my absolute faves of yours!! The Delight collection is so suited to your pages - you have showcased it like a Prima DT!!

    ReplyDelete