Thursday 23 January 2014

A mini album for someone special - part 2 of 4

Hello Thursday, hello you!

Today I'm sharing the next 3 pages of the mini album that I created for a very very special young lady in my life.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I made the album pages myself from thick watercolour paper. As the album is very dimensional, I had to split it into 2 albums and use extra large binder rings.  

To avoid photo overload, I am sharing the 14 pages split into 4 blogposts, today is the second one. If you want to have a peek at the first 4 pages CLICK HERE


Page 5
Yup! that's hubby and me in a selfie!



PRODUCT LIST

Papers
UHK Gallery "Winter Is Coming" collection
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Collection 3 Ruby", reverse side of Collage Strip Paper
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Collection 3 Ruby", reverse side of Floral Paper
Teresa Collins "You Are My Happy" collection, file folder
 Teresa Collins "Now & Then", Words paper


Embellishments
Tilda "It's All About Spring" collection die-cuts and dimensional stickers
Doily, matte white pearls, lace washi from local store

Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edgers in Turqoise Stone, Dusty Attic, 
Pastel Pink and Pastel Peach

***

Page 6
 
PRODUCT LIST

Papers
UHK Gallery "Winter Is Coming" collection
Teresa Collins "You Are My Happy" collection, file folder
My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found Collection 3 Ruby", Medallion paper
Teresa Collins "Now & Then", Words paper

Embellishments
 White, pink and teal flowers are Prima
Teal itty bitty flowers are Petaloo

***
 Page 7
 


PRODUCT LIST

Papers
UHK Gallery "Winter Is Coming" collection
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Collection 3 Ruby", reverse side of Collage Strip Paper 
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Collection 3 Ruby", reverse side of Floral Paper
My Mind's Eye "Lost and & Record It Collection Heirloom", pockets
Tilda "It's All About Spring" collection
Teresa Collins "Now & Then", Words paper

Embellishments
Cream handmade lace/fabric/pearl bloom from Etsy
All other flowers are loose Prima flowers in a box
Tilda "It's All About Spring" pennants
Twine
 Spellbinders "Moroccan" die


***
 I really appreciate and value your visit, thank you!

My next post will be on Saturday, 25 Jan 
when I will share the next 4 pages.

Cheers! xoxo Eila
 


9 comments:

  1. They all look fantabulous! What an amazing mini album this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 more pages of perfection!! The layers and elements you've used are amazing, Eila....I could look at them all day! This is such a stunning album, and I'm sure the special young lady adores & appreciates all you've put into it for her ....can't wait to see the next 2 episodes :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, what a precious little album this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I always enjoy your mini.... There lots of beautiful elements put together! You are amazing Eila... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing design Eila!!! I looove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just splendid!! You've done such a phenomenal job here Eila - you must be pleased as punch with yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics of you and DH? fabulous pages Eila a real work of art.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every page is full of beauty and love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just so I have something to write on each post I will say here that I'm amazed with the details of each page. wow each and every embellishment is perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete