Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cards galore

Heeeelloo!

Lazy days of July - aaaahhh! enjoying my hols in blissful slow motion. Have slept, taken naps and slept some more. Feeling how the energy is coming back day by day.

Thanks for popping by despite your own busy schedules and lives! This will be a short post as text regards, letting the photos speak for themselves.

I started on my annual de-stashing the other day. So much that I had forgotten about hidden in the piles. Mercilessly I chucked 10 kg (20 pounds) of paper, that is a pile measuring almost a meter (about a yard). Starting to get some order now.

Today I'm sharing 5 more cards and a gift box.

The first card and box were sent to Canada to a beautiful, kind and generous lady with a big and loving heart! She had a very special birthday on 3 July.

This one is based on papers from Teresa Collins and Ruby Rock-It.
The lace/sateen bloom was bought from Etsy.

 



 And the gift box that was sent together with the card;

The box is also based on papers from Teresa Collins and Ruby Rock-It.
The fussy-cut cluster if from a Glitz paper.
All flowers are Prima.

Thank you so much Helen Tilbury for sending me the
beautiful chippy clock!




Another card, this time for a young man who likes fishing;


This card is based on papers from Pink Paislee Nantucket.


Then comes a card for a young lady, based on Glitz and My Mind's Eye.


 
 
And lastly, a trio of butterfly-themed cards based on Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris;

Card 1
 

Card 2


Card 3


Et voilà!

***

Have a wonderful week my lovelies!

xoxox Eila

8 comments:

  1. wow, Eila, I can not a pick a favourite one. I always knew you are a master of any creation, but these cards proved that you a card maker Queen too, despite you have used such a various range of your stash.
    Enjoy your holiday, dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are so beautiful!! Amazing creations Eila!! They are lucky to receive your cards!! Awesome!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are all just beautiful!!! Love all your layering! What amazing gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely Eila! Lucky friends!! Always assured of something special & lovingly made from you!!! I am hopeless at remembering anything as soon as it is out the door! Wow that is a tonne of paper to destash. I don't think all the paper I own would even make up a metre. I used to buy plenty of it but as mixed media took over so I have bought less & less & become more & more selective & now I only buy Prima because with Inkido & now 7Dots there's no time anyway for me to even get through everything else. I do hope someone else got to enjoy it & you managed to recoup some cash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Eila! Love each of them, I have started making more cards now too, so fun and great to share our art! hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always feels good to use up your stash and you have made some truly gorgeous cards with your old papers :) They are all just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole meter of paper Eila.... I hope all that paper of yours was sent to be recycled ;) ;) ;) A wonderful collection of delightful card... Brilliant details, as always, on all of them and so many lovely blings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations, Eila! I'm sure each and every recipient will just love them. You put so much love and heart and beautiful attention to detail in your work!

    ReplyDelete