Tuesday 19 August 2014

Close-ups of "Summer Memories" Live With Prima on 19 August 2014

Hello beautiful you!

It felt utterly surreal to be doing my second Live With Prima show earlier this evening. So stoked and so incredibly grateful for the opportunity. Thank you Prima for believing I could do it!

If you'd like to watch the recording, here is the link:


The full product list can be found in my previous blogpost HERE



Thank you my gorgeous friend Ali Parris for letting me scrap you 
and grandie Ruby! without this amazing photo, this
page would not have been scrapped!









So so many that have visited me over these passed months,
I am doing my rounds every day but being
so incredibly behind, it will take me a while.

Thank you!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, very summery!
    I watched the recording - you did a very good job :-)!
    Have a nice day!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely page and sure Ali is delighted to be the star if the show here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you crazy??/ Thank YOU for making our simple photo look so stunning!! It was a joy to watch you create and enjoy it :) A fabulous page but best of all, for me, was hearing your inspiration; sun bleached shorts and bubbles of sun on the water....sigh...perfection! Well done my clever cookie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, Eila! As always, your attention to detail blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers....divinity itself! So love the colours and design and the super photo! Loooooooove this utterly and absolutely!!!! x

    ReplyDelete