Sunday 14 September 2014

GD at LemonCraft - part 2

Hello again!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comment both here and on Facebook about my GD spot with Polish LemonCraft and the first page that I shared!!

HERE is the link to my previous blogpost.

HERE is the link to the full reveal over at LemonCraft.

And HERE is the link to their online store where you can also find a list of stores selling their products.

My second page is called "Precious"; 

It was the blue band around Mr D's hat that
decided the photo for me.
A garden layout with butterflies and delicate blooms.

 Love all the possibilities for fussy cutting that
the papers have. Sweet sweet details.


Father and daughter. 
Makes me so happy to look at this photo.
Thank you again Ali!

 
LOVE the soft patterns of these papers,
like subtle clouds of delight.
 
 The flower pack that goes with the collection is 
absolutely perfectly matched both in 
colour and prettyness. 
I love the itty bitty white ones, sooo cute! 
And just look at that flair - oh là là!

Sweet lace for that last finishing touch.


PRODUCT LIST



 I also used some other products on my page;

Blue Fern Studios chipboard "Beaded Strings" 
KaiserCraft wood flourish "Berry Vine"
 ScrapFx chipboard title "Precious" 
577391 Prima Capistrano "Blue Punch" flowers
 573775 - Color Bloom spray Sunshine
573942 - Color Bloom Spray Glistening Waves
573782 - Color Bloom Spray Soft Teal
890988 - Farmer Jeans
891060 - Blue Jay
891336 - Worn Jeans 
Stickles "Crystal"
Tattered Angels glimmermist Denim Blue

 ***

I will be back on Tuesday to share the 3rd and last page that
I made with the Forget Me Not collection.

Mwah to ya!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

6 comments:

  1. Wowee, this is definitely one of my favourites of yours! I love how you combined the different hues of blue to compliment the blue band of his hat. This is so dreamy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm with Romy! This is definitely my fave of the three and possibly of all time. .. sheer perfection....just like you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful layout full of fantastic details! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is difficult to chose my fave now...this one is Gorgeous too, I looove the blue color and you used it in your three pages so well, ...this is a beauty Eila!! really love it!! muak xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way looove these papers.... are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another glorious layout. These papers are just my style and colour. You can't go wrong with them. I love the photo... it is perfect for this layout. :D

    ReplyDelete