Monday 22 September 2014

HAPPY MONDAY my Craft Space

Hello new week - it's Monday!

Two cups of coffee and I'm awake and humming while I'm doing my morning routine. Without my coffee I'm a grumpy Mrs S, hubby says I've got fangs ha ha!

Today is Happy Monday over at the Scrap365 Magazine blog. That's when we in the DT welcome you into our craft space and today it's my turn.

HERE is the link to the full blogpost with lots of photos. This is the view I have when scrapping at my desk. We live on the 4th floor of a city center apartment building in Stockholm.

Welcome for a peek over at Scrap365!


I'll be back on 25 September with a product review over at 
the Scrap365 Magazine blog. 
See you then if you want to!

Cheerio! xoxo Eila

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bird's eye view of your creative space Eila. My goodness, you do amazing Art in such a small area. Interesting to see Ikea furniture in so many scrapping places around the world. It's so functional and inexpensive. I like the view from your window; so lovely to have natural light :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scrap space, full of lovely things to create with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great big look at every detail & left you some love there!!

    ReplyDelete